Friday, October 26, 2012

Blog#9:Advertisent

Hi, this is Kana. I'll tell you about the information of web site advertisement.  The name is PPC. Its mean is Pay Par Click. Please take a look at this picture. This shows the example of PPC. 
There are good points. It can  prepare good information to the searcher. In addition, It costs very low. If you want to put some ad in the site, you can do with 20yen or more. Compared with the news paper ad which costs ¥100000 for one time, it is very cheap. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Kana! It's useful to put a little advertisement. If we used PPC, we could save a lot of money!

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kana. This is Mie. Since I couldn't see the picture, I couldn't know about PPC in detail, but I understood it is a very profitable advertising way. How can we use the PPC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kana. How cheap is it!It's amazing!By use PPC, I also can put a little advertsement.(But I don't need to advertise something..)

    Natsumi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kana,
    I don't see any image. Can you fix it? Please explain how PPC works. Your post is too short and contains too little information. Revise!
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete