Friday, October 5, 2012

Blog #6: Instagram

    Hi I'm Natsumi.Today I'll introduce about kind of social media,"Instagram".It's a mobile application to take and edit pictures with 3D effect.It's a most popular photo sharing system!You can make your picture more inpressive and attractive. This application is getting popularity in the world day by day.
    And you can uproad your favarite photos to family or friends who have common interest.And If the photos are great,the friends can say "like" to the photos.By the system, you can make  more friends or can advertise your company's products to whole world by sharing your photos.
    For my surprise,this application can be bought free!!If you still haven't get it,you shoud visit playstore page and get Instagram!:)

Get Instagram



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Natsumi. Instagram seems give us the good things, such as making many friends. It's wonderful to get it for free!

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Mie.
    I used the other photo application "Pixlr-o-matic", and I uninstalled because it was unnecessary for me.
    But "Instagram" sounds good and useful! What kinds of photos can we take with the Instagram?
    I'm interested in this application and I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete