Thursday, October 4, 2012

Blog #8: The Avengers



     Hi, this is Mie. I saw a movie, "The Avengers" this summer. Do you know about the Avengers? In this movie, the super heroes gather and fight with an enemy. There are movies that each heroes are main characters, and I saw all of these. My favorite hero is the Iron man (the red one in the picture). He is frivolous and a womanizer, but he has courage and power. He fights at the risk of his life, that's very cool!! However, I think the strongest hero is not Iron man, it is Hulk (the green gigantic man). His punch is very very powerful!!

     This movie is powerful, thrilling and exciting! So I want you to see it at theaters or on DVD!! If you want to know about "The Avengers" more, please visit this site. You can see trailers.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mie. I read your blog and I became excited. I think Iron man is cool because he seems really strong!

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mie.This is Natsumi.
    I've heard about the movie but I couldn't see it...
    My friends don't have interested in action movie ×(
    I'll see it on DVD someday!

    ReplyDelete