Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blog #8: Tokyo Disney Sea

Hi! This is Chieko. I am going to write about one of the memories of this summer. I went to Tokyo Disney Sea with my family in September. Halloween had already started in Disney Resort, I was surprised that there were many many people in spite of Tuesday! It was a hot day. Some people put a parasol because of the glaring sunlight. I happened to pass by the front of the new attraction which opened in this summer. As you know, this is "TOY STORY MANIA!". It was very popular, so fast pass run out soon.

 
 
My favorite is "Big Band Beat". It is a show for about thirty minutes and it is the subject of jazz between 1920s and 1940s. I have seen it many times, but I am impressed with it whenever I see it. Their performance made me very exciting because singers have a powerful voice and dancers perform perfectly! I wanted to see a tap dance more. Sometimes, Disney characters, such as Micky, Minnie, Daisy, and Mary appeared on the stage with singing and dancing. They were cute. In the last , Micky beats a drum. He is very cool. The theater resounded with the audience's clapping. Though I wanted to insert a picture in this post, I couldn't because taking pictures is banned in the theater. Instead of it, I insert the picture of Micky illuminated at night.
 

We stayed overnight at Tokyo Bay Maihama Hotel Club Resort for the first time. It belongs to Disney Official Hotel. Next day, we shopped in souvenir shop of the hotel and went home. Of course, we were tired, but we spent special two days!

We can gain dream in this themepark. Please click this.

  
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chieko.
    I love Tokyo Disney Resort!!
    My favorite show is the Big Band Beat, too!
    But I haven't been the Toy Story Mania yet...I envy you X-(

    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chieko.
    I'll gonna Disney Sea on next Wednesday.I'll try to ride Toy Story Mania:)
    I'm looking forward to go there!!!
    But I'm worrying about how long will the time waiting time be?...
    It's only matter on my mind!

    Natsumi

    ReplyDelete