Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog #1: My Hobby

    Hi I'm Natsumi Tsubota.This time I'll introduce about my hobby,shogi.Shogi is a board game like chessIn shogi,the two players move their pieces alternately in order to win the gae by checkmating the opponent first.There are two most important rules.First, you can use the opponent's piece you have captured as yours.Second,when your piece enters the opponent's camp,it will take on the same function as the Gold.
    I was teached this game by father four years ago,but I have never defeated him yet.In shogi,I have to show I would lose after I'm certain that I'll be defeated the game.it is vexing to have to admit I lose,but thinking about the way to win is very fun!

the League of shogi

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Kana. Shogi is very difficult game. It needs smart memory to win the game. When I was a girl, I played it with my grandfather, but I had never defeated him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Natsumi. I used to play the board game, "Othello" with my father. He is very good at putting his stones in all the four corners, so I couldn't defeat him . . .

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nastumi.
    Your hobby is cool! I can't play shogi, and I don't know how to play.
    It sounds difficult. You are intelligent, I guess.
    When you have any spare time, please teach me shoji!

    Mie

    ReplyDelete