Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blog #8: My Favorite Cosmetics Shop

    Hi I'm Natsumi Tsubota.Today I'll introduce about my favorite cosmetics shop "LUSH".Their products are mede from fresh,organic fruit and vegetables,the finest essential oils.And,they're made by hand using.So we can use all of LUSH products at ease.And the bathbombs and body soap,body creams smells so good!!The sweet or spicy fragrance makes me feel relaxed.
    I recomend you to use LUSH items when you feel tired.It'll give you happy and relaxed bath time.

LUSH offisial site


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Natsumi!This is Kana.I know this cosmetic shop, one of my favorite soaps is "Mitubachi March". I wanna use that one again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Natsumi. Thank you for writing your favorite shop. I didn't know it. My favorite shop is L'OCCITANE.

    Chieko Yokobori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Mie. I have never used the LUSH's products.
    Can I use them? Because my skin is sensitive...
    But I like sweet-smelling cosmetics.

    ReplyDelete