Thursday, September 13, 2012

Blog #7: The Dancers I respect

    Hi I'm Natsumi Tsubota.I'll introduce about korean pop music dancer "BTICK".BTICK is five-man group.They used be merely a fan of Korean singer group SHINee.They want to be like SHINee,so they started to follow SHINee's dance.8 months after they formed BTICK,they won the 1st prize of k-pop cover dance contest in Korea.The result made BTICK famous.After the contest,they became to appear on television.
   Now,some of them work as back dancers of SHINee.They realize their dream!I go to some events once a month to see their dance.It makes me happy!!
BTICK official blog

3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is Kana Hirata. Wow your article is very interesting for me. Because I'm a dancer.They are cool! How was your event which you write here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Natsumi. I love K-Pop groups too, especially "Girls' Generation". Korean idols' dance and song are perfect!

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nastumi.
    I'm not knowledgeable about K-Pop. I know only KARA and Girls' Generation.
    But It's interesting. What kind of dance is it? Street? Hip-hop?

    Mie

    ReplyDelete