Sunday, July 8, 2012

Blog#5: Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health


   Hi, this is Mie Sato. I chose this building to introduce a work of Frank Gehry. This is Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health in Las Vegas, Nevada. This is a clinic and laboratory of brain especially Alzheimer dementia, and opened on July 13, 2009. Frank Gehry imaged brain cells, and designed this. Waving and complicated walls are interesting. Frank Gehry also imaged high regard for lost things and hope of discovering a sickness. I wonder about a shape of rooms. The shape is irregular, but this is helpful for treatment and discovery of sickness. I think it doesn't looks like a clinic. But it is very interesting, and if I go to this center, I will be inspired something. This looks like good for brains. I want to see this building someday.

If you want to know about this more, click here.


2 comments:

  1. Hi,Mie! I like this building's shape. The more I see his works, the more I am fascinated. His fresh idea is always give me good energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Mie! I think Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health is very cool. If we see this building, waving walls may give us energy and we will become active. The color is also good.

    Chieko Yokobori

    ReplyDelete