Friday, July 20, 2012

Blog #6: Lang-8

   Hi, this is Mie Sato. Today I want to introduce "Lang-8". Do you know about this? Lang-8 is a social networking service for foreign language learners. In this SNS, foreign language learners can have their journal or something looked over and corrected by native speakers. Let me give an example; I'm studying English, and I write a journal in English. I contribute it to Lang-8, then native English speakers correct my journal. I can know my mistakes, and I can improve my English. On the contrary, I can correct Japanese learners' writing as a native Japanese speaker. I can help foreigners' learning. Of course, we can use this SNS for free! I haven't had the account yet, but I want to use Lang-8 for my study. Lang-8 is a very useful SNS, isn't it?



Go to Lang-8 and use it!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Mie. I'm using this site, and I love it! It's really useful to learn foreign language. Tell me your account when you make one, please.
    Fumika

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Kana. Hi Mie. Lang-8 is interesting. I haven't know this. I would like to use this!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Mie! Thanks to you, I could know this. I think it's wonderful for a native speaker to correct my mistakes for free!

    Chieko Yokobori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mie!
    I'd never heard the social media! It's sound very useful for us.
    I'm not good at writing section of IELTS test,so I wanna try use it!

    Natsumi

    ReplyDelete