Monday, June 4, 2012

Blog #2: My favorite restaurant

Hi, I'm Chieko Yokobori. I will introduce you to my favorite restaurant. It is an Italian restaurant called Fiorentina. It's in Hotel Mets Mejiro which is in next to Mejiro station. I had a dinner together with the members and teachers of my circle in March. We are supposed to do to see off the fourth students and congratulate their graduation in every year. I ate a three-course including coffee or tea. I paid about 3,200 yen for it. Fiorentina is a little expensive restaurant, so the food was very delicious, but it's quantity was large. Fiorentina's pasta made me feel full very much and I couldn't eat a roll.


This is the dessert that I ate then! This is a caramel cake.


If you want to know about Fiorentina, please click here!


This is my favorite song. Please watch and listen it. 




3 comments:

  1. Hi, Chieko.
    It looks delicious!!
    What kind of pasta did you have?
    I have never been to there, I wanna go someday.

    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Kana.
    I know that restaurant! I went there with my father last year.
    Their pastas are very good taste, and I like cakes too.
    I want to see more photos of your dishes which you ate then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chieko,this is Natsumi.
    The restaurant is near to my apartment!
    I wanna try to visit there but it's too expensive...
    I'll try to pester my sister to treat me the course:)haha

    ReplyDelete