Monday, May 21, 2012

Blog #1: My favourite restaurant

Hi, I'm Saori Nakagawa.I'm going to introduce one of my favourite restaurants. The restaurant is named somuo and serves various Thai and Vietnamese foods. I went to there around a month ago and ordered three dishes, salad, Thai noodle and Green carry. All of them were very very hot but very tasty. Besides, the performance of the waitstaffs was pretty good, and the interior made us feel as if we had been in South Asia in real.
If you want to enjoy Thai and Vietnamese foods, I recommend you the restaurant!





Link is here.

5 comments:

  1. That's a nice restaurant! I have never eaten Thai foods. I want to try them sometime. Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Title format is like this -

    Blog #1: My favorite restaurant - fix it!
    I went to there first time - no.
    Vietnamese is correct - it is an adjective
    There are lots of problems with this - the waitstaffs performed good, and the interior look like Thai and Vietnam was enjoyable.
    Fix your mistakes please.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Saori.
    The restaurant sounds very good!!
    I like hot taste and Thai noodles.

    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Saori.
    I like your blog. This restaurant has a good mood. I can imagine there from your photo.
    I would like to go there. :) Kana

    ReplyDelete