Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blog #3: My part-time job

   Hi, this is Mie Sato. I introduce about my part-time job to you. I have a part-time job at Baskin-Robbins, and I work 3 or 4 times a week. I enjoy my job because I can serve many people like children, elders and visitors from abroad and so on. But the other hand, I have serious problems like wrist pain, making hands rough, and job stress. My main job is selling ice creams. I take an order, scoop ice creams in a ball and hand to customers. Sometimes ice creams are very hard, and when the store is packed with customers, I have to scoop many times. And, I get tired because I always have to smile during working, but as a result, I could overcome my shyness a little. The motto of Baskin-Robbins is "We make people happy through ice creams", and I can be happy when the customers smile through ice creams!

This is Baskin-Robbins ice creams.
Popping Shower and Very Berry Strawberry,
                                                          these are very popular flavors!

This is Baskin-Robbins (US) site.


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is Kana.
    I enjoyed reading your blog about part time job. I saw your web site of Baskin-Robbins US. It was fun, because there are a lot of funny color ice creams which I had never seen in Japan. I think summer will come soon,I would like to go ice creams shop. If there is a chance, I want to visit your Baskin-Robbins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I respect you because you work hard to make customers happy.
    Last summer, I ate fruit ice creams, such as mango and melon.
    I want to try Popping Shower!

    Chieko Yokobori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,this is Natsumi Tsubota.I like Baskin-Robbins ice creams:9 My favorite is Strawberry cheese cake flavor.It tastes soooo good!!!I never have it without feeling happy.There is nothing like ice cream in the summer.I'll visit your Baskin-Robins someday!

    ReplyDelete