Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog#1: My circle

Hello! I am Chieko. I will talk about my club activity, Sougetsu flower arrangement circle. I arrange flowers on every Tuesdays, three times a month. There are two flower arrangement circles, Ikenobou and Sougetsu in Gakushuin University. We first held the exhibition together on 14-16 May. We named it Satsukiten after May. We think and decide the design and flowers. Our teachers sometimes give us some advice. It is difficult for me to decide which flowers to use because there are many types and colors. I am glad whenever I have finished my work.


This is the picture of my work!




















I chose pink Eustoma because I love pink! Gloriosa(red and yellow)has unique shape, so it is one of my favorite flowers.


If you want to know about Sougetsu flower arrangement, please click here!






5 comments:

  1. I suppose it is hard to arrange flowers.
    Your work is pretty good!

    Saori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your arrangement is very beautiful!!
    Pink Eustoma are pretty flowers.

    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Chieko Yokobori.
    I fixed my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful the flower arrangement is!
    I've wanted to try flower arrangement since I was high school student but I didn't have opportunity for it.
    I'll try it If I have enough time and money:)

    ReplyDelete