Friday, May 11, 2012

Blog#1: sweets

Hi, this is Kana Hirata.
I like sweets very much! I think I cannot live without sweets. However I don’t go to sweets shop frequently. When I achieve something, I allow me to go to sweets shop as a gift.  Then, I introduce about my favorite sweets which I ate this week. I went to Starbucks coffee shop at Shibuya to drink this sweet smoothie. Nowadays, there are three spring Frappuccinos. I drank this! The name is “soy strawberry cream Frappuccino”. Its price is 540 yen for tall size, and it has 299 calories. It had not jute sweet but a strawberry’s sour taste. I really like that! Please try this if you go to Starbucks coffee.






If you want to more informaiton about Starbucks coffee,push here!


6 comments:

  1. Kana,
    This is Ms. MacGregor. Could you please check your spelling for the name of the drink? You will be shocked when you find the correct spelling. also, please remember to put a space after commas and periods.
    I have never had a smoothie or other sweet drinks at Starbucks. How much does this cost?
    I guess it has a lot of calories too - do you know how many? You can check it on the Starbucks HP.
    Thanks for your information and correcting your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smoothie seems sweet and delicious! I want to have a time to relax in a cafe when I read your blog.
    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the "soy strawberry cream frappuccino" a few weeks ago.
    I like it, too!!
    Starbucks coffee is my favorite cafe.

    Mie

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I want to drink something and take a rest, I usually go to Starbucks. I love the new production in this spring, of course!

    Saori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Starbucks too;) My favorites are greentea cream frappuccino and chocolate scone!But soy strawberry cream Frappuccino looks delicious too, I'll order it today.

    Natsumi Tsubota

    ReplyDelete