Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blog #1: My Birthday

   Hi, this is #3 Mie Sato. Today, May20 is my 20th birthday. I had a happy weekend because my friends sent me e-mail "Happy Birthday". And also, my family celebrated me. I went to Tokyo Disney land with my family and we enjoyed a special lunch, "pasta -course lunch". I had a green salad with lemon dressing, a tomato-seafood pasta, and a strawberry and vanilla gelato. These are very very good!! And today, I went to cinema with my parents. We watched "Dark Shadows". I like Johnny Depp and Chloe Greace Moretz, so I enjoyed it.
This is "Dark Shadows". Johnny Depp acts as a vampire.
The movie's website is here.

  I had a special birthday and I will enjoy the 20th year!!


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Mie!
    Your weekend was very great! How often do you go to see a movie?
    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link to the movie HP or the trailer?
    20th life??

    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ms.macGregor.
      I fixed my blog.
      I'm sorry for many mistakes.

      Mie

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday, Mie!
    You seemed to enjoy your birthday completely. That's nice!

    Saori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday,Mie♡♡
    How great your birthday is!
    I want to go Tokyo Disneyland~!!!

    Natsumi Tsubota

    ReplyDelete