Friday, November 9, 2012

Blog#9: Commercial Images on Web Sites

   Hi, I'm Natsumi Tsubota. I'll tell you about the way of advertisement what I admired is the commercial images on the web sites.When we use smartphones or surf the Web sites at home, we will see such advertisements every time.Those images were put onto the top or bottom of the site, so we can't avoid to see it.




←This is it.

    Sometimes these ads are too nasty. If possible, I never want to see it but I access to the Internet many times a day so my eyes tell me the information of the ads. Captive users for smartphones or PCs can become brainwashed consumers. So I think it's better way to  make publicity for something.

1 comment:

  1. Natsumi,
    These are called internet ads. I cannot comment because I have no idea what your last sentence means. Please fix it so your opinion is clear.
    Ms. MacGregor

    ReplyDelete