Wednesday, November 7, 2012

blog#10: Nissan NOTE

     Hi I'm Natsumi Tsubota. I'll introduce about TV commercial of NOTE produced by nissan. What's Nissan NOTE? It's a hybrid car which has a spacious area in the rear seat. The commercial can inform us the major characteristics of the car.

TV CM:Nissan NOTE


Kazunari Ninomiya, a member of famous idol groupArashi starred it. In the first car, he is an unmarried man. He dreams while driving that he will probably marry and have some children one day. In the next car, he dresses in a tuxedo and his wife dresses in a wedding dress and sit comfortably in the front seat.And in the third car, his two daughters arrays themselves in their tutu( clothing worn by a ballerina) and they’re practicing ballet steps. It means the spacious area of the rear seat is enough to stretch one's limbs.
There’s an end of it, but we can imagine the sequel of the story. People will remember the name Nissan NOTE from thinking about the story.

 

The commercial is very good story as a short drama, so if you haven’t seen it ever, you should click the Arrow button in the center of  the video to start playback!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Natsumi. This is Mie. I know this commercial. The catch phrase is "I can put any future in this car", isn't it? I think it's beautiful and heartwarming story. It's sure to get attention of people who are about to marry or have children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Natsumi. I have watched it on TV. I am interested that he imagines his future. This commercial shows some good aspects of Nissan NOTE, such as a wide space.

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,this is Kana.Natsumi, I couldn't see the movie on your blog.Before I red your blog, I didn't know the commercial, I want to see your movie. Please put it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Ms. MacGregor. The CM is not a story, but merely a series of shapshots of scenes in the progress of life. I don't think Nissan NOTE is a hybrid car - please check it. And last, embed the youtube video into your page, not the link, as I told you in class on 11/9.
    Oh, one more thing - please review when to use "a" - you have failed to use it many many times!

    ReplyDelete