Monday, November 5, 2012

Blog #10: Green DA・KA・RA


Hi, this is Mie. I’ll introduce about “Green DAKARA” TV commercial. Have you ever bought the product? Or, have you ever seen the commercial on TV? “Green DAKARA” is sports drink. It is made from 11 kinds of fruits and vegetables, and it contains a lot of minerals. The taste of it is grapefruit, and it’s not too strong taste. I like it! Suntory, a famous beverage company, made this product.


          The story of this commercial is that a little girl runs about in a small market, and gets a lot of “iimono” (in English, good things for health) from people. The little girl is called Green DAKARA chan, and she makes “Green DAKARA” from the “iimono”. She is very cute, and good music is used in this commercial. Since I like Green DAKARA chan and the music, I chose to introduce. The good points of this commercial are memorable music, a cute girl, and simple atmosphere. There points impressed viewers that the product is good for health. Green DAKARA chan doesn’t belong any theatrical agencies, and she is a relative of a production staff. Her childishness and unrestrained behavior are one of the attractions of this commercial.


          If you have never seen the commercial on TV, you really should see it!!!
Here is a HP filled with information about Green DA・KA・RA. 


5 comments:

  1. Hi,Mie!! This is Kana. I like your commercial. the little girl is soooo cute. Because of her cute, she can get alot of healthily food. I like this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Mie! Green DA・KA・RA chan is very cute. Is she good at magic? I like not only her but also the beautiful scenery of the town, such as Europe.

    Chieko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,Mie.I'm Natsmi.I've seen this commercial. Green DA・KA・RA chan is very cute!I bought the product once because of attracted to this commercial.The aftertaste is refreshing and light,so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mie,
    This is Ms. MacGregor. What does this sentence mean?
    Have you ever taken the product?
    The proper verb to you is drink - drink, drank, drunk - can you fix it? By the way, what is limono?
    This CM is cute - I like the girl's outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Ms. MacGregor. Thank you for your comment.
      I fixed the sentence.
      "iimono" means good things for health.

      Delete